<VV> Media doens't help> GM Announces 30,000 Job Cuts - No Corvair

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 21 17:56:26 EST 2005

IF you check the latest Autoweek, "Driver's Log" pg 8, you will find a
review of loaner cars.They like the Civic more than the Charger, even though
the Charger weighs  1000lb more, got better gas mileage and they said had
more hp and torque.  Then, he criticized the throttle hanging on revs when
backing off, and would like less electronic steering boost..."Having
recently driven the Chev..Cobalt SS and Dodge Neon SRT4, I'd take the Civic
Sri in a heartbeat. The Honda is the slowest of the trio, but the sum of its
parts..." Mandel

When folks get car-biased, they will not accept a reasonable product....

It is a tough sell. Folks base car buying on the bad one they had in the
'70s...or whenever.

IMHO

Chuck S
BBRT