<VV> "Lazy" Thermostat?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 21 23:03:45 EST 2005

Lft side always opens first and closes last.  Drive it further and check Rt
side while hot and still running.  Could also be that it is adjusted with
the door closed just a bit too tightly (too much tension on the
thermostat) - may need to run the adjustment pin further out (nearly to the
end of the rod).

Later, JR