<VV> Media doens't help> GM Announces 30, 000 Job Cuts - No Corvair

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 14:00:48 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/21/2005 9:21:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
AeroNed at aol.com writes:

This is  the main reason I won't subscribe to most of the car mags out
there.
It sure seems like they love every Japanese and German car and  never  met a
US car, besides the Corvette, that they like. I may be old  fashioned  but I
refuse to drive anything but an American car. That  does not include the
foreign
cars that are built here.

Ned  (Geezer in training)

What about, so called, American cars made in Mexico?

They all do it.

Tim Abney
IECC