<VV> Flooded Mustangs in New Orleans

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Nov 22 01:57:39 EST 2005

At 02:12 hours 11/21/2005, Sethracer at aol.com wrote:

>I guess the new Mustang sets a new high water mark in design! -  Seth

Also sets a new mark in disappointment and waste.

The new Mustang is a damned sharp looker and well engineered and is
just about the quickest and fastest thing you can buy for a
decent/affordable price anymore.   Seeing all these cars with a
week's worth of water soak is nothing to be enjoyed.   In fact, it's
kinda miserable.

I somehow don't believe that all these Mustangs will simply be
scrapped.    I bet a lot of them will find their way onto race tracks.

I'd not mind having one...  I could think of a few things to do with
that sort of car.

tony..