<VV> Buffalo area--Convention info-- potables.

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Nov 22 21:49:13 EST 2005

Jeez Hank, you really ARE into beer aren't you?  I'd love to say something rude and oh so clever about that but I like beer too.  Try to stay sober at least SOME of the time though - you don't want to miss the whole convention do you?

I used to drink Genessee ale when I would go to Buffalo on wind tunnel trips - it was pretty good as I recall. It's too bad the microbreweries are gone.

Beef on Weck I never cared for but the pizza and the wings - oh man oh man. They got 'em some HOT wings in Buffalo.  Not always a lot of fun later on if you know what I mean.

Are we going to have a group drive to Niagra Falls?  I want to see Hubbel drive that early over the falls.  From what Smitty says, them earlies are so strong, it'll survive the trip!!!

Not so sure about Bill though.

mike

Folks
This is the first in a series of posts I will be making as convention in
Buffalo time approaches. This post contains 2 things I love to discuss.
BEER!! and Buffalo,NY..my hometown.

<snip>

Pizza, Sub Sandwiches, the world famous Buffalo Chicken Wings, and locally
famous Beef on Weck.

Questions??

Hank