<VV> gas gauge

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Nov 22 22:39:00 EST 2005

------------------------------
Does anybody have a used gas gauge that they know works for a 1966 monza? I
need one because I am tired of running out of gas. All reasonable offers will
be entertained. Thanks in advance.

Uh, the gas gauge doesn't take care of that, you have to stop at a gas station once in a while and fill 'er up!!

I ran out of gas once (so far) because the gauge on my '65 is spazzy.  It was reading empty but I didn't believe it because it had only been taking 8 gallons when it read empty.  Well this one time it meant it!!  Luckily for me I was caravaning with another Corvair (an EARLY if you can believe it) and he stopped and saved me from my stupidity.  Corvair people are the best.

mike