<VV> gas gauge

Wade Halsey hihal at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 22 23:03:09 EST 2005

lloyd biggerstaff wrote:

> Does anybody have a used gas gauge that they know works for a 1966 monza? I need one because I am tired of running out of gas. All reasonable offers will be entertained. Thanks in advance.

Your problem is much more likely to be in the sender unit or the wiring
to the sender. I think there is a troubleshooting  section in the Tech
Guide. Basically, if you ground the wire from the sender, the gauge
should read "over full". If it is disconnected, the gauge will drift
toward empty.

Wade Halsey