<VV> Be Safe--Travel Safe--Some Corvair

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Nov 23 12:20:48 EST 2005

Folks
As we Americans prepare to Gorge ourselves into oblivion to celebrate Thanksgiving, Just a reminder to all who will be celebrating.

If your're traveling--Spend some time on the old Vair or your favorite Water Pumper.

Check Tire pressures Cold-Check all fluids before leaving. If your're in the North--or a Southerner going north--think about staying prepared for possibly getting stuck in a winter storm. Jumper Cables--Snow Chains--Emergency Food. Snowshoes or cross country skis if you have them. Snowshoes saved my life once, and same with the skiis.

IN your Vair or not---Think safety--Remember there will be millions of folks on the highways trying to "Make Time".

If your're not going anywhere, remember this from Allstate Insurance--

THREE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT PEOPLE set their homes on fire last Thanksgiving while deep fat frying a turkey. DON'T DO IT On your Deck---or your little apartment patio. Do it out in the open---the Turkey won't get cold while you carry it into the house from the cooker.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Regards
HANK