<VV> Long skirt forged pistons

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 23 21:04:23 EST 2005

A few years ago a VV member was building an engine for an ultravan, the
consensus at that time was a 304 cam retarded like a 140 pg.  As I remember
he ended up with other problems.  I hope this info is correct as I built a
140 with a 304 and a retard for a Greenbrier, but now it is probably going
into my wife's Lakewood soon as I find a  late PG and a 140 governor.

dp