<VV> RE: [fastvair] Representative times ot 60 mph back in the 60s?

Chris Wills cjwills at msn.com
Wed Nov 23 19:21:32 EST 2005

I remember that 6 secs was considered good, and typical for 396 Chevelles,
Camaros etc.  There was one test of a 421 CID Pontiac Catalina which showed
4.2 secs (or something in the 4's)  which is widely believed to have been a
ringer supplied by Pontiac, and not representitive of most 421 Catalinas...

Chris Wills