<VV> RE: Tools and Christmas - Adv.

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 24 19:21:55 EST 2005

I noticed the following definition in a recent post. But, I also noticed
that it leaves out the part where a bristle from the brush or a speck of
something that is being cleaned finds its way past your safety glasses (you
do wear them, don't you?) and results in a $400 (don't ask how I know the
cost) trip to the emergency room at 2 AM (when it finally hurts bad enough)
to have it removed. You can, however, put away the ancient tool once and
for all by purchasing one of my Vibratory Parts Cleaners for your Christmas
present. I need to get your order (and $79 including shipping) in a week or
so in order to ensure it arrives in time. Drop a hint to the wife or loved
one who understands....(Cleans, derusts, and polishes bolts, nuts, washers,
springs, lug nuts, brake parts, carb parts, clips, and just about anything
the approximate size of a credit card, etc.). A private reply and a credit
card number will get them on order.
Thanks, and Happy Turkey Day (gawd, I'm stuffed.....)
The Carbmeister