<VV> The Last Corvair Article (Corvair in Print)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 25 13:51:25 EST 2005

I recall a '69 body on display (red I think) at one of the conventions.  I
believe it was either Dallas or St. Louis.  There was no interior and no VIN
and there may not have been an engine, but I'm not sure on that part.  I
understood it to be a shell - essentially the way it would have arrived at
GM from Fisher Body.  Surely, someone else on VV has more specific
information than I.

I don't know who owned it.  Perhaps this is the one you refer to?  I believe
that I heard it was sold some time after the convention display (around
$10,000?), but don't know that to be a fact.  I did not see the Hemmings
article.

Later, JR