<VV> 1964 A/C Parts Car - ADV

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 25 19:37:17 EST 2005

I have not had any "real" offers on my 1964 factory air PG sedan, so I am
going to part it out over the Christmas break. Some folks had contacted me
for parts, but since I had a "buyer" I didn't keep the notes. Please drop
me a line again if you need anything off it. (Going cheap, but not free, as
I plan to pay a son-in-law to do the work so he can buy me a nice Christmas
gift). You can, however, still have the whole thing for $250 to save me the
hassle (you will now need to bring a good set of wheels to pick it up,
however, as they were traded away on some bad ones today). I have a few
digital photos if interested. (The hood, one front fender, and the rear
roof ledge are shot, and there is some rust through in the driver side
floor - but this means you won't need to buy brakes).
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises