<VV> Unbuilt '69

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Fri Nov 25 23:55:40 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <Wrsssatty at aol.com>

I heard that whoever bought the unfinished '69 shell from the museum in
Texas
was considering finishing "building" it.  I understand that some folks tried
to talk him out of it hoping, instead, to see it preserved "as is" for its
historic significance.  I strongly agree with them considering "building" it
sacrilege tantamount to gluing arms on the Venus De Milo.  Anyway, does
anyone
know what happened?

~Bill Stanley

Two guys ripped her arms off to get the Bud Lights she was holding.

Oh, wait!  Did you mean what happened to the '69 Corvair?

Bill Hubbell