<VV> Electric oil pressure sender

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 22:16:26 EST 2005

I tried the tee and pipe at the stock location but I didn't like how crowed
it was in there. I have the OP sender and a Vega OP switch for the light and
electric fuel pump cut off. I experimented with a few other solutions before
coming up with the one I have now. I made a bracket out of a piece of steel
strap. I mounted the bracket where the ground cable from the battery bolts to
the head. I used 1/8" Teflon hose (common for mechanical OP gauges) to get
from  the sender to the hole for the stock switch.

Have pictures if your interested...
Ned