<VV> Sedan site - now corvert FS

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 01:14:07 EST 2005

Hey Ned,

It looks like you are making some genuine progress with that one.  I'm
jealous of your space - or is that Terry's place?

For anyone interested in a convert # 14,957 out of Willow run for the '65
model year and sold new in Oct of '64 (by the protecto plate booklet), it
can be seen at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hmlinc@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=46be&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hmlinc@sbcglobal.net/my_photos

This car is for sale and when I feel the timing is right will go to eBay if
not sold outright prior.

If there is an interest, email private to: HMLinc at sbcglobal.net

Thanks for your indulgence.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (times 2 for now)
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140