<VV> cam specs 180 turbo

Patricia Ringelstetter rhounds at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 12:52:51 EST 2005

Hi  o wise ones in vair land , long time lurker first time ?. my car is 65 180 turbo . I run the qjet carb ,eflow comp, crown ex housing.plus a few more modifications. i am going to put a new cam and lifters in , Is there a publication listing all the cam specs , lift, duration at .050 and lobe seperation. what ever cam i chose i need the numbers to degree it in . opinions on the best cam to use and whether to advance ,retard or run strait up . I am  looking for more street usable horse power

         Roger R  WI
  65 180 plus
  66corsa 140 beater