<VV> Intro

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Nov 28 19:07:45 EST 2005

Hi Nate!

You're in luck, the annual CORSA convention is coming near you in 2006
- I can't think of a better way to get a good look at all the possible
ways to go with a Corvair.  I haven't seen anyone else mention, but if
you sign up for CORSA - http://www.corvair.org/ - after January 1, I
believe you'll get a free copy of Corvair Basics, which is aimed at
someone who wants to know about the "need to knows" for a new Corvair
owner.

Since it sounds like you may also be interested in non-stock Corvair
info, you may also find my web site interesting -
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa