<VV> Convention by motorhome

Jim Corey jcorey at escapees.com
Mon Nov 28 22:27:00 EST 2005

We got into this Corvair thing buying a Corvair as a toad.  We attended the
Convention in Flagstaff in our motorhome, towing our 63 'vert.  Loved it.
We don't do it to save money, but for the increased travel comfort.  BTW,
the Corvair is a FANTASTIC vehicle to tow behind a motorhome.

Jim Corey
63 Vert
64 Coupe
Both daily drivers