<VV> Escort Interior for LM Sedan

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Tue Nov 29 00:09:00 EST 2005

I thought I had seen this before on VV, but searched the digest &
couldn't find it.  What year(s) of Escort interiors fits nicely into a
LM 4-dr sedan?  There was a white one (65?) at the Portland convention
that had an Escort interior, but I forgot the gentleman's name.  I
talked with him for a few minutes about how easily it installs.  He came
from back east I believe, North Carolina, Virginia, or ??  There was a
crease on one side of his car that happened during the trip when he
accidentally hit a guard rail (forced by another driver, I think).  Does
anyone know who he is- or what year Escort to look for?
Dave
Corvair Houston