<VV> Temp. Buzzer

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 01:02:30 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/28/2005 9:54:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
AeroNed at aol.com writes:

I have a  few questions on the temp buzzer. I don't know that I've ever seen

one.

Did all models have the buzzer or was it only on the Corsa or  was it a
"special" option?
Where is the buzzer specifically  located under the dash?

Thanks,
Ned

As I recall, only the turbocharged cars had the buzzer,  although all Corsa's
were wired for them. (Not sure about Spyders) The  three prong plug was
stashed under the drivers carpet, just to the left of the  clutch pedal. There is a
dimple on the floor where an attaching screw would hold  it in place. On the
140 motor cars, no buzzer was installed. -  Seth