<VV> Corsa Board

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Tue Nov 29 14:59:01 EST 2005

Lots of good people in the past have sit around in a board meeting at conventions working out hard thought rules for the organization to live by, rather than going out in the parking lot and socializing.  To ignore or even bend those rules, without first changing them, is an insult to their efforts.  Likewise to take anyone to task for trying to operate within those rules, is an insult to those who developed them.  Seems to me it ought to be pretty darn simple.  What do the bylaws say?                       Smitty
Whoops it looks like my private post got published on VV.  Wonder how that happened?