<VV> 65-66 differences

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 10:33:20 EST 2005

 Look at how the front seats mount to the pan. If
there is a reinforcing bracket on top of the pan on
the inboard mounting point, it's probably a '65. Also
the headlight buckets have a slightly different bolt
pattern - but that's a little trickier to check. That
reminds me, check to see how the bezels are mounted.
65 is to the headlight backing plate. '66 and later is
to the bucket itself.

 Regards - Mike
           YS-117