<VV> 65-66 differences

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 11:46:50 EST 2005

<snip>

 Are we all thinking of the same thing? I thought were
talking about the air inlet in the plenum. None of my
'66 and later cars have it. I previously owned '66
serial #100044, 44th car made in '66. It did not have
it. My '65 L.A. Monza coupe #113780, has it.

Mike
YS-117

<snip>

That's what I was refering to. My previous 66, The Deer Hunter, didn't have it. But my current "66" does, which is part of the reason I think it's a 65. The rear heater outlet, under the rear seat was in every LM I've ever seen.

Ned