FW: <VV> RE:Trip Tip NO CORVAIR

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Wed Nov 30 18:22:44 EST 2005

Grant, the best one I ever heard was my buddy Chuck Riley. When we were in
law school at Wayne State in Detroit he was making the run from work to
school in his Chevette, which did not have a working gas gauge.  He ran out
of gas on the Lodge Freeway, not someplace you want to be stranded.  He
coasted to a stop, got out of the car to walk to a gas station, walked about
thirty feet and there found a gas can, half full of gas.  He poured it in
the tank and roared away.

The good Lord doth protect drunks and fools.

Norm