<VV> GWFBT&SM Registration

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 13:04:12 EDT 2005

We have had a problem getting the registration  form .doc link on our website

The Registration form is available there in  .pdf  format but can take a long
time to
download if you are on  dialup.

The .doc format downloads quickly and is available online  at:

http://members.aol.com/yenbat/FBTREG.doc

If you have any  problem with either of these email me here or at:

yenbat at aol.com and I  will mail it to you.

The deadline is getting close for pre-registration  and it looks like it will
be a
truly memorable and fun event for  all.

Additional info is available at our  website:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter925/

If all else  fails you can request a registration form by phone  at:

909-886-2244
909-238-2420
951-780-7880