<VV> Glenn Pray Cord 810

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Sun Oct 2 21:31:38 EDT 2005

december 1982 has an article  than again in May 1994 a pair of write-ups<
which is likely the one you are thinking about>

car and parts AUgust 1972; Road and track Feb 1965; Popular Mechanics, Nov
1964

A Glenn Pray Cord group and newsletters is headed by Felix degeyter
e-mail  felixdegeyter at yahoo.com

Tim Mahler
#61 Cord 8/10s
62 and 68 Fitch Sprints