<VV> More fuel for the fire-early vs. late

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 22:56:40 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/28/2005 10:13:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mioanes at woh.rr.com writes:

Just  went to the mailbox and found my Oct. Communique...on the white
cardboard  outer cover was an ad for the Fan Belt Toss featuring a  64...coincidence?
 I think NOT!
Mike  Ioanes

The ad was done by our, most excellent, webmaster and newsetter editor
Melissa Fisher.

Since the event is being held the last weekend in October we kinda wanted  to
tie in
Halloween a little just to add to the fun.

She showed up with this at a meeting months ago nd we all thought it was
perfect. It also
tied in pretty closely to the 1963 Monza Coupe we are raffling off after
spending countless
hours and the funds of many donors of parts and materials used in it's
restoration. An Early
just seemed right.

We have also added some classes to the peoples choice car show to liven
things up a bit.

So all I can say is..."Y'all Come" to the "New Improved" Great Western Fan
Belt Toss and
Swap Meet.

The Boat Races are back. There will live entertainmant at the Welcome Party
and a Costume
Contest with some neat prizes. (Hey it is Halloween)

There wll also be a field full of Corvair parts and the best part...  Corvair
People.

All this and beatiful Palm Springs weather too!!!

See you there.

Tim Abney - President, Inland Empire Corvair Club

Host club of the Great Western Fan Belt Toss and Swap  Meet.