<VV> dum-drumbrake ?

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 08:40:46 EDT 2005

....I started to re-assemble the brakes on the 62 spyder,having 'found' coffee cans of parts...in the 61 shop man,is pic# 5-1 the right,or left front ? I've always had the adjuster starwheel toward the rear shoe,but the left front slot in the backing plate is forward,at 7 o'clock;;did the PO put the backing plates on the wrong side?and which adjuster goes to left-front,R-,or L-hand threads ?duuhhh,tanks in advance-da#* the torpedos !! Tom Z