<VV> Re: Fuel tank cleaning

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 3 12:51:49 EDT 2005

I've only had to clean tanks on cars that had sat for LONG periods - like in
someone's pole barn or in an open field.  Once done, I drive them and have
never had to redo one.  I suppose that if it came down to that, it would be
time for a new tank.  I think I'm up to about 12 years on the oldest
"sealed" tank.  No signs of a problem so far - in 84,000 miles.  Short
sighted?  Not from my perspective.

Later, JR