<VV> RE: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 9, Issue 17

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Mon Oct 3 17:25:23 EDT 2005

Could I share my 2 cents on the fuel tank?  I have yet to look at mine so I
have no idea what it is like on the inside, but I have not cut many corners
while putting my car back together.  I already have all new fuel lines,
including the long fuel line from the tank to the back, and 4 re-built carbs
from Grant Young.  A new tank goes for about $175.  Why would I risk
trashing the new carbs and/or my completely new engine to save so little
money?

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY

Message: 3