<VV> Mechanicsburg and Carlisle

Craig Eagleson cleagl at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 09:54:24 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Bill Stanley asked about a link to some Mechanicsburg mini pics.  I don't know if
these were the ones your looking for but I pasted the link below.  I just checked the
link, it seems to work OK.  Bill, if you want them emailed to you let me know and I
can do that.
I went to F'05 Carlisle.  Pretty much same stuff, although car prices seemed a little
more in line with normal than last year.  I was happy to see perhaps the Corvairs are
getting a little more attention.  I went with my buddy who is a muscle car guy ('71
Torino, 429 cobra).  We always keep track of how many cars each are represented.
Torinos=1, Corvairs=1LM,2EM.  I was very happy about that.  I'll post pics later.
regards,
-Craig
cleagl at yahoo.com
'63 Spyder 'vert
still in group red....

http://amazon.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=2kbnerpb.c2wxjhpn&Uy=-4gt95m&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

Click on the "View Photos without signing in" link
Enjoy