<VV> [Fwd: RE: Corvair Document/Publication (TIS Request # TIS05-007888 DGD)]

Kevin Spargur southernheritage at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 4 11:43:54 EDT 2005

List Members:

Last week (or there-abouts) I requested some assistance with locating a
copy of the publication of the study exonerating the Corvair and
received some very nice assistance from y'all.  One member has even
offered to assist me with getting a copy if the online references failed
to "pay off".  I thank everyone who responded with their help,
suggestions, and advice.

I had called and e-mailed NHTSA/TIS regarding the publication and I
received the following e-mail response which I am forwarding to the list
as an FYI for anyone who is interested.  I also received the publication
on microfiche this past Saturday.  Now, all I need is to find some way
of getting it printed off of the microfiche.  My plans are to scan and
index the images then place them on the web for a research & reference
resource for anyone who may be interested in it.

BTW... I have an alternate e-mail addie for anyone interested... It is
"rebelvair at hushmail.com".

Happy Corvairing!

Kevin Spargur
'67 Corvair Monza 2-dr HT