<VV> GoVairs Name.

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Wed Oct 5 17:35:10 EDT 2005

At 11:16 hours 10/05/2005, Ewell Mills wrote:
>All,
>
>When Lon made his first post in answer to my post on "Drive Your
>Corvair Day", he says he made it in Jest, and I now can see possible
>humor in it, but for those of us (including myself) that did not
>fully know the  history of this dispute, we took the remark
>literally.  Hopefully Titus Stewart and Lon Wall can work this out
>without Hank having to represent anyone.  I suggest swords at 10 Paces.
>
>Cecil Mills

I'd have thought shotputting old starter motors at each other would
be more apropos... or maybe ring gears with a fanbelt looped through
them for swinging while on horseback, or preferably from the back
seat of a Monza ragtop gymkana style.   Of course there's also
bludgeoning with early rear axle shafts or maybe camshafts for that
whistling whack that spectators love so much.

Then there's jap-slapping multitudes of times with the softcover
edition of "Unsafe At Any Speed".

This way, physical encounters could remain on topic.

tony..