<VV> Ride Height

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Thu Oct 6 10:18:24 EDT 2005

This is almost certainly a matter of uneven spring wear (not common, but it
happens). Shocks have NOTHING to do with it (they affect only MOVEMENT, not
POSITION). Check that you've got the same size of wheel/tire on all corners
(swap them if you're ultimately in doubt), then replace your springs with
new.
     Even the new ones CAN vary somewhat.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C with new springs, but leans to one
side or the other (don't remember which)