<VV> Automatic trans w/Corsa dash

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Oct 7 02:06:25 EDT 2005

Everyone,

Below are posts concerning an automatic floor shift conversion kit that
I'd like to see reproduced. Ray Sedman is interested, but needs to know
what the market would be for it. SOOOooooo, if you are at all
interested, please drop me an offline post, so that I can relay the
information to Ray, as he asked me to do. Thanks!

-Mark

Hi Mark,

I like the idea of the PG shifter sample you loaned to me.  It is
a very slick idea and I am sure some people would like one for
their car.  I just do not know how much interest there is vs. what
it would cost to bring these to market in the small quantities
what we are most likely working with.

Maybe the best thing to do to move this along is to put some
feelers out there and see what kind of response there is.  Without
the shifter handle, I figure the selling price would be around
$175 to $200, including the new  cable.

You can put the word out and start collecting names, email address
and telephone numbers, for starters.  Let us see what kind of
response is had and then we can take it from there.

Best Regards,

Ray