<VV> My bad luck continues, or Why I won't be driving my Corvair... HUMOR

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 23:55:24 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/7/2005 10:17:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
whubbell at cox.net writes:
<<Since Alice is inside the garge, she isn't going anywhere real soon.>>
Garge? Is that another term for a rabbit hole? I thought that was called a
warren... maybe if you have her drink from one of the bottles she'll get small
enough to just walk out the door... but DON'T let her eat the muffins!
:-)

All seriousness aside, have a safe journey Doc.... she'll forgive ya... just
bring her back some gifts!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg