<VV> Things that happen at night

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sun Oct 9 01:33:31 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <UltraMonzaWest at aol.com>

> She may have had a stroke.....and lost her Motor Functions temporarily!
> Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
*********
Maybe she is bored ..... or cranky ......  I had one that become unbalanced
.....   another one clutched up .... I have 2 or 3 that blew a gasket....
........ one problem that our corvie girls ( if the horn works you can call
them * Tooter Girls*  ) have is that they have no way to blow off steam

One I had become shiftless,  but I hooked her up with a cute transmission,
they sparked for a while, and she has been working steadily for several
years now ...
*********
.... heh, heh, and that's just some clean ones ....