<VV> Re: 140 single exhaust.

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Oct 9 17:35:21 EDT 2005

i made a single exhaust for 140 manifolds years ago with the help of a local
muffler shop.  i took an engine with differential over and left it on a hoist
for a few days.  they worked on bending a 2" pipe all the way for me.  it fed
a turbo muffler.  i would not do that again.  it worked fine felt like better
power etc , but it was way too loud without the turbo to quiet it down. now i
wish i had the same connections at muffler shops. i feel you need bigger pipe
all the way in order for it to do much. next step for me is 140 u bends with a
crossover welded between them. a picture of this will appear soon on the web
picture site. wish me luck.
regards, tim colson