<VV> Re: Steering Boxes

scott morehead smorehead at lycos.com
Sun Oct 9 19:13:42 EDT 2005

Thanks for all the interest,  I'm building a mountain out of steering boxes in the warehouse.  Don't forget, I'm also collecting LM Alt Adpaters, 67-69 Ac Solenoid Levers, Magnesium fans, Thermisters, Nos Parts and an endlist list of other items.  I'm also buying out large/small corvair inventories in the southeast and wells as parts cars, current inventory is reaching triple digits.  If you need anything let me know.  If you need anything else Hank don't hesitate to call. Thanks and have a great week.

It's an Obsession.