<VV> Demand for 110 HP engines for Airplane on the rise

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Oct 9 22:08:25 EDT 2005

They have a get together once a year where they build an engine.
That's a great idea - we had one at the 2001 convention, ask Rob Fike
about it :-)  CORSA is an organization of people - almost all of whom
are volunteers - that does lots of that sort of thing.  Bear in mind,
there's no Chevrolet support, no big corporate sponsor, no
multi-million dollar endowment.

Let's try this - those of you that have built an engine at a club
meeting, raise your hands?  Greqt, thanks, you can put them down now.

So my answer to you is - CORSA does it all the time.

Of course, I could be lying, here's what my day might really be like:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/corsahq.html

--Bryan