<VV> wagon on the road

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Oct 10 19:44:02 EDT 2005

Hi Ed,

Is there a reason that you don't post the name of the vendor where you
received two bad Master Cylinders?  I would think that this is something
everyone should know just in case we need a Master Cylinder... Just curious
why there seems to be a systemic sensitivity to posting negative vendor
information.  We should post both negative and positive vendor information
in my opinion.

Joe West