<VV> Gaz

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon Oct 10 21:16:52 EDT 2005

 > Regular is $0.15 cheaper than premium here.

If so somebody is playing with prices IMNSHO. 93 should be 10% more than 87
by my unofficial study over the years.

As to the new car, wife wanted and wife picked out so there you are, (1)
and (2) satisfied. Rationale is mine though a car with 4 valves/cyl, DOHC,
VVT, and a 10.5:1 cr that runs on 87 PON at sea level is the Right Stuff.

Planning to put premium in the 'vair since not my daily driver though may
be a test bed for a number of things. First I gotta fix the gas gauge.

Padgett