<VV> Any thing else I should check?

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak at lmco.com
Tue Oct 11 13:07:25 EDT 2005

OK, I definitely have an original oil pump then.  I'll try removing the
pressure relief valve to see if it is stuck.  This 102hp engine doesn't
have a harmonic balancer, just a crankshaft pulley.  I could be
completely daft when I say that I didn't notice any engine vibration.
If there were any abnormal engine vibration, how could I tell?

Tom

Message: 7