<VV> Happy Birthday Wagon

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 00:51:00 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/11/2005 8:59:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vairologist at juno.com writes:

> 400,000 has to be a pretty respectable number for a Corvair.

Remarkable!  for an east coast vehicle!.....on the west coat we never
considered them broke in until 500,000

I truthfully believe many out here have 2-300,000 or more when finally
parked....it's so easy to rack up the miles.....especially when gas was only
$0.35-0.70@ gallon...

Up until 10 yrs ago...everyone bragged about how many times the odo rolled
over....now the same people swear it's under 100,000!

I know my 1st 65  racked up 60k  in 3 yrs....only used for going to work and
back [ 100 mile RT]...I had a Vette, Caddy, and several motorcycles to
exercise...

Prior to this year at Portland....I would've said you had easy miles.....but
this year you almost had to pave the roads you drove on!

Congrats  and my hat off to you!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug