<VV> Re: BOOKS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 16:36:55 EDT 2005

yes books are important.  i just got back from a radio hamfest and again my
major expense (other than motel room) was literature.  but the novice corvair
nut also needs to know the best books to buy to keep his costs down. i vote for
bobs "the classic corvair" along with a shop manual, along with "how to hot
rod corvairs"  and maybe a tech guide for starters. yes i bought even more
books at our nationals in portland.  from our more mature accurate,quiet  east
coast vendor....
regards, tim colson