<VV> 140 engines and A/C

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Oct 13 17:10:46 EDT 2005

There was a special "high" compressor mount for 140s starting in '66,
along with the condenser that mounts over the air inlet.  There were a
very small number of '66 Corsa converts made with A/C (~150 - 200).

I'm sure you could find more info about this in the Corvair Decade, or
perhaps the new Air Conditioning book.

--Bryan