<VV> Re: BOOKS

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Thu Oct 13 21:25:33 EDT 2005

Well above the primer, yes. The other is a close call and besides I'm a
director and supposed to promote Corsa publications !  As for Uncle
Cal's book - everyone else seems to have beat me to that point (even to
the complete exclusion of mine) even though we were the first to offer
lots of tech articles and tips in our publications. Of course I still
think ours in the best.............Lon