<VV> Dash Plaques

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 13 21:42:21 EDT 2005

Steve Goodman proudly showed off your T-shirt, goodie bag and both trophies
he won, at both the Rocky Mountain CORSA meeting and the Pikes Peak Corvair
Club meeting (Steve and Ruth, myself and Debbie and a few others are
members of both clubs) he wouldn't pass around the $100 dollar bill he got
for the long distance award.  I could have palmed that bill in a heartbeat
(just kidding).  By the event next year Debbie should be out of grad school
and employed, so I can afford to go to Tulsa.

Dennis