<VV> Re: BOOKS

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Fri Oct 14 12:12:15 EDT 2005

WHAT?!!!

How DARE YOU omit my favorite books?

-Why Earlies are better than Lates
-Cold Valve Adjustments Made Easy
-Electric Fuel Pumps for Dummies
-Whines and Cheeses: a Guide to Virtual Vairs
-All Choked Up: Carburetor Repair for the Fuelish
-Give Me a Brake: Increase Your Stopping Power
-How to Turn Corvair Steering Boxes into Money
-Your Corvair Sucks!: How Carburetors Work
-When Vendors Attack!!
-Up or Down? The Convertible Visor Controversy
-Burst-O-Fuzz: Undocumented Corvair Options
-How To Increase Your Drive: A Guide to Transmission Repair
-Watt's Wrong with the Electric Cooling Fan?
-True Confessions: I read the Tech Guide!

Bill Hubbell